3.17.2009

Miracles

Last night around 9:30 pm, Kirk and I looked at our bank account and realized that we had $28 in our account to last us the next two weeks. After feelings of concern, we prayed. Then Kirk gave me a blessing. We felt all was going to be okay, though we didn't know how.

I have to share this miracle to you as my testimony of prayer.

This morning, Kirk called me and said he had found in our PO Box: a check from HUD for $1300, a check from our escrow for $170, and a check from the church for $30.

Believe.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Vanessa, that is an awesome story. What a great experience to share with us. We have had similar miracles. Prayer works.

Alicia said...

Miracles come in so many ways and they happen every day.

I've been feeling a little down on myself today and I just want you to know that your miracle gave me a much needed smile. Thank you for the uplifting story.
Love you!((Hugs))

Alicia said...

I was just thinking of you guys today. I hope everything is going well. My prayers are with you!!

KMC said...

Hey Alicia, we are doing really well. Thank you for your prayers. I just got a job for a logo. I am excited! I'm not sure if I'll make it doing this "home" thing... Any suggestions??

Alicia said...

I would suggest you use your amazing artistic abilities the Lord has so abundantly blessed you with and see each day as a blank canvas. YOu create the fun, you create the good times... what elements do you have surrounding you?... people, places, things. Use them. Never be afraid to call someone, set up your own play group. Extend yourself. You are such a wonderful person that as you extend, you will find support you never thought existed. Create ways to gather support, ideas and fun from your sisters, and your neighbors. and watch this video. Love you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k&feature=channel_page