12.29.2008

Parenthood update

Sorry, I'll get some new pics up soon...

For the blog diary update, this needs to be said.  I am fairly certain that I've got an angel for a son. He's a normal toddler, don't get me wrong, with all the fussing and potty-training and pickiness in food, but overall my impression is he's pretty angelic.

At Christmas, when you open up a new present, he says in a throaty voice, "N-I-I-I-I-C-E!"  You'd have to hear it to believe it.  And just yesterday, we had our own little fashion show of underpants.   He is interested in "sinking Cherrios®" and finding the little "pocket" in his brand new Cars® underpants.  This was absolutely entertaining.

More later and some pics... and NO I did not actually take pictures of his underpants, just grabbed an example online.




1 comment:

Alicia said...

Micah potty trained for one month after I had Kaylee and then suddenly... NOTHING. Now he's back in diapers. I don't know what happened? Maybe I need to do the Cheerio thing and help him find the pocket too.

Great Job Waylon!!