8.13.2008

McCullough Reunion Bear Lake 2008

Mommy, Daddy & Waylon Bear Lake 2008
Not getting up.
First attempt at wake-boarding.
Trick Shot - Me & Rory (trick shot idea: Jesse)
I'm up!
Pushing water...
I'm down!
Hit it!
Jesse wakeboards!  Jesse jumps wake!
Jesse sleeps after wake boarding..with bear.
Siblings and Pop (minus Rand).
Swingin fun!

They are beautiful inside and out!
Couldn't separate these buddies the whole time.
The McCullough Family (able to attend)
Beautiful Boat Babe.
Got Milk?  Or....powdered donut?


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey there this is my first time visiting your blog. I love the design of your template..boy you should do this kind of stuff professionally ;)
I scrolled through all the pictures, it all looks like so much fun.... most importantly you all look so happy. Good. Good.
I wish we were neighbors again so we could let Micah and Waylon be little buddies together. I think they would get along so well. Time is flyin'!!!
Love you guys!!
Alicia

Amy said...

I'm so glad that you posted the reunion. I haven't seen any pictures anywhere else. I'm so sorry to not have come, I love reunions. I hope you had a good time and was able to visit with everyone there. You are such a great addition to the McCullough Family!! Love ya!