5.05.2008

A new beginning...


First of all, can anyone put me in traction?  After a mild workout on the stationary bike, I found myself drying my hair following a shower.  Somehow, towel in hand,  I moved in a different direction than my body wanted and my back muscles have locked up ONCE again. The last time something of this nature happened, it was way back on April 23rd.....of this year. Well, as we all may have to have some issue to deal with, I guess this one is mine.

We had a great weekend and have decided to look at other options for Waylon's care during the day.  We just think it is time for a change.  I think at first it will be hard for him to understand this change, but in the long run, I think the interaction with other kids an different activities and/or learning techniques might be a good move.  This is what we are hoping for.  So it is a new beginning for us this week.

More later...PS, beware of the towel!

No comments: